Specification Grade Solid Silicone Sheet and Uncured Silicone Compound
ElastaPro supplies specification grade solid silicone sheet and uncured silicone compound that meets industry specifications and customer callouts.
These are just some of the specification grade silicones that we can provide.
- 3-A silicones meet the requirements of the 3-A Sanitary Standard from CFR Title 21, Part 177.2600 in the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
- AA 59588 silicones meet the requirements of specific classes in A-A-59588, a defense and aerospace specification formerly known as ZZZ-R-765.
- AMS silicones meet Aerospace Material Specifications (AMS) from SAE International.
- ASTM silicones meet specific standards from ASTM International. ASTM E162, ASTM E662, and ASTM E1354 are examples of these standards for rubber materials.
- BMS silicones meet requirements from the Boeing Material System (BMS), a quality assurance standard that is used by Boeing’s suppliers and partners.
- DMS silicones meet requirements from the Defense Materials System (DMS), which is published by the U.S. Department of Defense.
- FDA/BgVV silicones meet extraction testing requirements from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and BgVV, the German Institute for Consumer Health and Protection.
- MIL silicones meet U.S. military specifications and standards with MIL-SPEC or MIL-STD designations.
- USP Class VI silicones meet standards from biocompatibility from the U.S. Pharmaceopeia.
Do you need a different specifications grade silicone? Contact us for assistance.