Specification Grade Solid Silicone Sheet and Uncured Silicone Compound
These are just some of the specification grade silicones that we can provide.
- 3-A silicones meet the requirements of the 3-A Sanitary Standard from CFR Title 21, Part 177.2600 in the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
- AA 59588 silicones meet the requirements of specific classes in A-A-59588, a defense and aerospace specification formerly known as ZZZ-R-765.
- AMS silicones meet Aerospace Material Specifications (AMS) from SAE International.
- ASTM silicones meet specific standards from ASTM International. ASTM E162, ASTM E662, and ASTM E1354 are examples of these standards for rubber materials.
- BMS silicones meet requirements from the Boeing Material System (BMS), a quality assurance standard that is used by Boeing’s suppliers and partners.
- DMS silicones meet requirements from the Defense Materials System (DMS), which is published by the U.S. Department of Defense.
- FDA/BgVV silicones meet extraction testing requirements from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and BgVV, the German Institute for Consumer Health and Protection.
- MIL silicones meet U.S. military specifications and standards with MIL-SPEC or MIL-STD designations.
- USP Class VI silicones meet standards from biocompatibility from the U.S. Pharmaceopeia.
Do you need a different specifications grade silicone? Contact us for assistance.